- Capt Spearslayer
- Korbus Brightjewel
- Grey Maidens
- Red Dragon
- Kelson Darktreader
- Duneden, Apothecary
- Bando the Lame
- Derval Ironeater
- Elorfindar Floshin
- The Blackstone Family
- Blackstone Inn
- Blackstone Vault
- Mab’s Tower
- Ducal Castle
- The House of Long Silences
- Daggerford surrounding
- The Goblin Caves
- The Sewers
- Dragonspear Castle
- Deal with Lizardmen. We haven’t finished this yet.
- Attend the ball. (In progress)
- Compliment Alyssa on her shoes!
- Determine who poisoned the well.
- Determine who hired the Grey Maidens
- Figure out why were were attacked by random, powerful orc on the road.
- Determine how to turn Pine Martin back into human?
- Figure out who the people the note from the sewer refer to.
- Kill a dragon
—— Old information for reference
Welcome to your wiki!
This is your wiki Main Page. It serves as a starting point for your wiki. From here you can begin organizing your campaign!
To get you started, here are some examples of what you can do with the wiki. To see how these work, click on the edit icon next to the page title at the top and just start playing around. Don’t worry, you won’t break anything.
Creating a new page
To create a new page, just make a name for it and surround it with double square brackets like so: A New Page. When you save the page, the link will show up and you can click on it to create the new page.
Linking to existing pages
To link to an existing page, click the Wiki Link button on the right. You can quickly look up the page you want and insert a link to it.
Linking to characters
For PCs and NPCs in your campaign, use the Character Link button to the right.
HTML and Textile
To style things how you want, we use a simple formatting language called Textile. Textile is easy to learn and simultaneously allows for lots of customization.